Garage Sale Tags
Garage Sale Tags
If you’re going to participate in the sale you can purchase a set of garage sale tags. You’ll get 30 tags for $5. You can purchase as many sheets as you think you will need.
Annual “GARAGE SALE”
Do you have old craft supplies that are bringing you down? Have you switched focus and wonder what you’re ever going to do with those things that were such a good idea at the time? Just want to get rid of that stuff and get some dough so you can buy all the cool new stuff?
Join us for our Annual Queen’s Ink Garage Sale!
If you have items you want to sell and don’t want to have your own sale or list them on an online site---we’ll sell them for you! How it works:
1. Decide you’re going to participate in the sale and stop by the Queen’s Ink (or buy them online here). You’ll get 30 tags for $5. You can purchase as many sheets as you think you will need on the website.
2. Sort through all your stuff and price the castaways. Bundle things up, sell higher priced items individually, make themed packs---however you want to use your 30+ tags is fine. Put a price on each of your tags (just write it on with a pen or marker), and bag or box them up. (Please ONLY craft supplies---we reserve the right to reject odd things like old shoes, baby chairs and handbags).
3. Deliver them to the Queen’s Ink between Saturday , the 22nd of September and Thursday, September 27th 2018 by 5PM.
4. No need to worry about the items that don’t sell---we will arrange for them to be donated! (if you don’t want them to be donated, please arrange to come and get them by Monday, October 1st, 2018 by 6PM).
5. Show up at the Queen’s Ink on Monday, October 8th, 2018 and receive your GIFT CERTIFICATE for your proceeds from the sale (less a 20% commission so we can staff the sale, accept credit cards, set it up, etc etc etc). We can also mail your gift certificate if you would like.
It’s that easy!
By Order of The Queen! Join us for our Annual Queen’s Ink (Mega) Artist Garage Sale. If you are looking for bargains on new and gently used art supplies and products, then this is the event for you, So Mark your calendars and…. SAVE THE DATES NOW! This is a 4 day extravaganza!!!
The Artist’s Garage Sale will open with our VIP event on Friday evening, September 28th. The doors will open at 6PM with a “charity sale”! To get first chance at all these goodies simply bring either a $10 donation or a donation of CAT or Dog Food. Proceeds will benefit the Senior Dog Sanctuary in Severn Maryland. When the doors “open” at 6PM, you’ll get first chance to search the stash for that special bargain or lucky find. We have over 40 artists selling their new and gently used, stamps, markers, inks, tools, papers, embellishments, books, vintage goods, etc. Trust me the prices are pretty spectacular!
The official opening for the Sale will be Saturday, September 29th, 2018 at 10AM. Everyone is welcome---no admission fees! There will still be PLENTY of goodies of all types for all attendees. The sale will also continue onto Sunday, September 30th, 2018 from noon to 5.
But wait---there’s more---- on Monday, October 1st, 2018 all remaining items will be half price! That will be from 10 AM to 6PM. That will be your last chance to get your goodies until our next sale!
All remaining items will be donated to ___________________________________________.
(Sellers: if you don’t want your items to go to half price, please pick them up on Sunday before we close. Likewise, if you don’t want your remaining items to be donated, please pick them up on Monday before we close. We will be boxing everything up as soon as we close on Monday).