Recycle! Make paper!
Turn household wastepaper into usable handmade sheets – in minutes!
Provides a creative and engaging activity to share with friends, family and grandchildren.
Illustrated directions and quality supplies guarantee success for beginners on up.
Easy to use, quick set up and clean up. Makes 10 sheets of paper at a time. All supplies are reusable.
- Pour deckle (finished wood box) with hook & loop straps
- Paper making screen
- Cover screen
- Screen support grid
- Press bar
- 20 couch sheets (reusable)
- Iridescent flakes
- Pulp pre-measuring template
- Illustrated direction sheet
- Arnold Grummer’s GUIDEBOOK
You will need: kitchen blender, tub (storage container), tray (cookie sheet with sides), waste paper – a must!