Workshop | 2020 Vision with Michelle Lisenbee
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Workshop | 2020 Vision
Instructor: Michelle Lisenbee
Saturday, December 28, 2019,
Time: 10:30- 3:30
Class Fee: $68
Michelle Lisenbee is the newest member of the Queen’s Court. In addition to being a mixed media artist, she is a Board Certified Holistic Nurse and Licensed Massage Therapist. Combining her love of art with over 30 years as a medical professional has allowed Michelle a unique perspective which is insightful and compassionate.
This December, we invite you to join Michelle for “2020 Vision: Creating Intentions for the New Year”.
In this workshop you will:
- Gain clarity about how you want to feel and who you want to become in 2020 (and beyond!) through guided meditation and journaling exercises. What do you want to nourish and what are you ready to release?
- Have an opportunity to choose your Word of the Year for 2020 - a touchstone to guide your upcoming year.
- Create a beautiful mixed media Vision Board as a reminder of your “2020 Vision”. Your board will be a display of visual images and color that sparks motivation and inspiration and reminds you of your values, goals and dreams.
- Leave feeling connected, inspired, grateful, energized and motivated. (We hope!)
You will get:
- Space and time to think, dream and map out what you really want with Michelle’s guidance
- Connection with yourself and like-minded peers
- Handouts with reflection questions, ideas and inspiration.
- A canvasboard on which to create
- Access to the Queen’s studio supplies
- Light refreshments
- Journal (if you have one, if not, one will be provided)
- Writing instruments of your choice
- Pens and/or pencils for written journaling
- Other mark-making tools – markers, microns, gel pens, etc. if desired.
- A few paints in your favorite colors
- 1” flat brush for painting and gel medium application
- Matte or soft gel medium
- 2-3 magazines to cut up if you have them. (There will be plenty for sharing!)
- A photo or two of yourself, perhaps one close up and one full body. (You will adhere this to your board, so bring a copy if you don’t want to use the original!)
- An open mind and heart
(If you do not have any of these items, we will have some available to borrow. Most are also available for purchase at The Queen’s Ink before or during class)